Your donated time and money will help support funding for programs such as:
- Oregon Youth Authority youth who are stepping down from a closed facility into a community setting.
- Oregon Youth Authority youth who are working to avoid placement in MacLaren
- Department of Human Services youth who need enhanced foster care services.
- Community members (youth and adults) receiving mental health counseling, medication management, and skill building services.
- Youth who are receiving one-on-one assistance from mentors to work on developing coping and life skills.
- Extracurricular activities fund to assist youth with such things as music lessons, gym memberships, summer camps, community garden, prom and other school events, sports, etc.
- Other organizational and client needs as they arise.
THANK YOU for helping us foster positive connections for youth and families!